Sunday, May 6, 2007

Regrets always comes next

Have u ever heard a statement about "regrets always comes next?" i know that words pretty well. i've been living a life full of regrets. i once think that my previous life is the best life i could ever get. i was blinded by then. i always thought that my life can't be better than my previous life. i was wrong... i've made a decision that i have to leave all my past behind, and go on to achieve a life that's far more better than this. Up ahead there will be something better for me. for my life, for my love life, or even my career life.


Now i realize i was regreting a lot of things.. but now, i'm going to stand up tall, and put all my regrets behind. i will never regret the decision that i'm making now. i got a lot to left behind, my past life, my past love... and i have to be sure that i can't go back to the same stupid hole again. i was stupid i admit, blinded by something or someone, who i always thought will be the very best part of my life. but i was wrong... i'm certain that i was wrong. because all my happiness behind was a fake.


He/it can't even make me smile. He/it said that he needed help to love me. is it usual? If you love someone, you don't need any help to reach and defend them rite? If you love someone deeply, u don't have to learn how to make them happy and how to put a smile on their face. it's mutual and natural.


That mistakes puts me in a point where i have to go forward, and never look back, and having no regret at all to know that it might be the very best part of my life that i left behind. I've made a decision, and i don't want to put it aside. i'll go on, and i'll be thankful enuf to know that my next life will be more worth living than my previous life... and God helped me to make this decision, so i hope i'll never regret this decision i've made...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m not thаt much of a internet reader to be honest but youг sitеs reallу
nice, κeер it uρ! Ӏ'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. All the best

my homepage - articles submitter

Anonymous said...

I am extremely impгessеd wіth your wrіting ѕkills and also ωith
thе layοut οn your wеblog. Is thіs a paid themе
oг diԁ уou moԁify іt yourself?
Anyway keeρ up thе nice quality writing, іt is rare to ѕee
a nicе blοg like thіs onе these days.


Review mу hοmеpаgе no hands seo discount